An error occurred, please try to re-login to facebook and try again later.

Answer this question
  • Aug 5 2013. 23:17

I keep getting this error:

An error occurred, please try to re-login to facebook and try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have the most current version of my browser and flash.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 02:17

I too am getting... an error occurred, please try to re-login to facebook and try again later.. Sorry for the inconvenience.   STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES.... i have even went to the lengths of deleting and re-installing google chrome... nothing seems to work.

Yell

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 02:29

I am getting this error

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 02:32

Today when I try to play your games via facebook, I have faced with some errors. It is written " an error occured please try to be login to facebook and try again later sorry for the inconvenience." I have tried some other games I heve played and they also gave the same message. These errors are seen only the games named SAGA ( pet rescue saga,candy crush saga, farm heroes saga,bubble witch saga) I play all these games before, but today I cant. I have tried different computers but same problem occured. There is no problem on the flashplayer. I think that it is about only my facebook account games. I have never used any hints or tricks. Please help me. I LOVE YOUR GAMES especially SAGA games...

Detailed code is above:

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /fb/. Reason:

Server Error

Caused by:

com.king.core.InternalException: Could not get database connection to MASTER_USER, shard 12
    at com.king.core.db.DatabaseManagerImpl$DbSession.<init>(DatabaseManagerImpl.java:216)
    at com.king.core.db.DatabaseManagerImpl.getDBSession(DatabaseManagerImpl.java:165)
    at com.king.core.db.DatabaseManagerImpl.getDBSession(DatabaseManagerImpl.java:18)
    at com.king.platform.user.UserJsonStoreImpl.get(UserJsonStoreImpl.java:64)
    at com.king.platform.user.UserJsonStoreImpl.get(UserJsonStoreImpl.java:45)
    at com.king.platform.user.SignInDataManagerImpl.getSignInDataFromDB(SignInDataManagerImpl.java:61)
    at com.king.platform.user.SignInDataManagerImpl.updateSignInData(SignInDataManagerImpl.java:88)
    at com.king.platform.user.CoreUserManagerImpl.signInExistingUser(CoreUserManagerImpl.java:62)
    at com.king.platform.facebook.FacebookManagerImpl.signIn(FacebookManagerImpl.java:62)
    at com.king.platform.facebook.FacebookSessionManagerImpl.initFacebookUserSession(FacebookSessionManagerImpl.java:139)
    at com.king.platform.facebook.FacebookSessionManagerImpl.initFacebookUserSession(FacebookSessionManagerImpl.java:111)
    at com.king.platform.facebook.FacebookHttpEntrypointImpl.enter(FacebookHttpEntrypointImpl.java:146)
    at com.king.apps.papapear.game.FacebookServlet.service(FacebookServlet.java:54)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:669)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1336)
    at com.king.platform.session.PlatformServletFilter.doFilter(PlatformServletFilter.java:111)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1307)
    at com.king.platform.jetty.AddCloseHeaderFilter.doFilter(AddCloseHeaderFilter.java:16)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1307)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.UserAgentFilter.doFilter(UserAgentFilter.java:82)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter.java:243)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:453)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:137)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:560)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:231)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1072)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:382)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:193)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1006)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:135)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerList.handle(HandlerList.java:52)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:154)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:116)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:365)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:485)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.content(AbstractHttpConnection.java:937)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(AbstractHttpConnection.java:998)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:856)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:240)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:82)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:628)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:52)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 02:44

I am getting the same message. Only on my facebook page though. I tried to log in on my hubands pc with my account, so I know it has something to do with my fb. I can play on my phone, but I like the computer better. Also, my husbands fb account does not seem to be affected by this 'issue'. I wish they'd fix it!!!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 02:56

Im having the same problem and getting the same message.please give a answer on when it will be fixed

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 03:02

I have been playing on my laptop through  facebook for a few months, the last two weeks the game will not load.   I get the icons King with the games listed and under that where the game would load, it is just a blank page.    I tried deleting the app and reloading but again just a blank page.....I was on level 40 and want to continue!   Help!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 03:10

i keep getting an errpr message when trying to log into farm house saga and candy crush.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 03:28

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 03:38

I'm having this error too:

"An error occurred, please try to re-login to facebook and try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Anyone Knows what's happening? Only on Web Game..

Have a great day

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 03:48

getting the same message an error occured please help need a fix

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 04:27

I have been getting this error as well on my computer when I try to log in to my candy crush. My phone app works and I had to reset settings to get it to update, my notebook is NOT updating. What is going on. Also, The lives my friends send me have disappeared on my notebook, is anyone having this problem too that they cant get more than 5 lives even though you know at least many people have sent you lives?  Works on my phone but not on computer and just lost them on my notebook.. UGH!!!Yell

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 04:31

an error occurred please try to re login to facebook and try again later. sorry for the inconvience,happening all evening..

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 04:33

An error occurred, please try to re-login to facebook and try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 04:33

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 6 2013. 04:48

SOOOOOO????? Anyone ever going to address this error? Been getting it for over 8 hours...have cleared cache, have latest versions of players and app, have logged off and back on to FB, have restarted the computer and nothing has changed!!

(0 - 0 ratings )