facebook connect

Answer this question
  • Jul 29 2013. 20:05

Will not connect to Facebook the help they gave me is useless

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 29 2013. 20:43

Yesterday. I was playing CCS on my laptop. I got this notification from Facebook, "Candy Crush Saga: The Tooth Fairy has a magical gift just for you! 6:50pm". I clicked on it. It allowed me to skip Level 125. I solved levels 126, 127, 128 and 129. Now I'm on level 130 on my laptop, but still says level 125 on my mobile. I keep clicking send to moble and and it doesn't sync! I don't what else to do right now!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 30 2013. 02:40

Cannot connect Candy Crush Saga to Facebook on my iPod or my Samsung Galaxy 3 using my wireless connection. It says I do not have access to the Kingdom. Can somebody please help me out? No cell service at home, so I have to use wireless to play CCS on my cell phone, but it gives me the same error message as my iPod.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 30 2013. 05:13

Cannot connect 2 Facebook from my mobile phone

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 30 2013. 05:15

Cannot connect to Facebook from mobile photo

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 30 2013. 14:55

Won't connect to Facebook on iPhone and I've tried all their suggestions. Useless

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 30 2013. 21:06

I can't connect Candy Crush Saga on Facebook! I tried on IE and Google Chrome. Is anybody having the same problem?

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 31 2013. 16:19

Every1 I know can't sync there Facebook properly. Why give us an option to have friends help us unlock the next level if it never works. All they want is more n more money and they don't seem to care about the 8 million bugs, glitches and problems we all are having.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 31 2013. 21:37

I've been emailing the developer back and forth. I uninstall FB and CCS on my iPhone. Reinstall both. Reset the phone. And it still don't sync! {#emotions_dlg.yell}

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 1 2013. 06:59

I have done everything and the email help was auto generated. Very frustrating to not be able to connect! :(

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 3 2013. 03:13

Hello, candy crush people! Is there a platoon to this problem? I think we pay you enough that we can get a little attention.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 27 2013. 14:45

· sara41970 , 2013-07-29 20:43

Yesterday. I was playing CCS on my laptop. I got this notification from Facebook, "Candy Crush Saga: The Tooth Fairy has a magical gift just for you! 6:50pm". I clicked on it. It allowed me to skip Level 125. I solved levels 126, 127, 128 and 129. Now I'm on level 130 on my laptop, but still says level 125 on my mobile. I keep clicking send to moble and and it doesn't sync! I don't what else to do right now!

Exact samething happened to me.  I can even see the stars of the boards I passed on my phone, but it won't let me get to them.  I emailed KING, but got nothing but a pad response.  Any solutions?

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 27 2013. 19:55

I am also unable to connect via FB, I can get to the forums via the game so I know it's able to direct where to go thru my mobile phone. Please help, I've lost bout ten completed levels wth uninstalling n reinstalling as I've read tobe the fix. It's NOT btw

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Sep 1 2013. 18:17

I have the fix for the toothfairy bug. Play through the whole level on your pc until you get to the next gate. When you get through the next ticketed gate it will magically sync. It is certainly a bug, and I'm not sure they are going to fix it, but it does eventually catch up.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Sep 4 2013. 03:21

I have and iphone Here's how I fixed the Facebook error please login....first I deleted candy crush, then i deleted Facebook app, then I went to settings, Facebook and removed the Facebook account, then I reinstalled candy crush, then try to connect, it should open Facebook mobile, sign in authorize and viola!!

(0 - 0 ratings )