Game won't load

Answer this question
  • Aug 21 2013. 19:56

I like to play Candy Crush both on Facebook on a PC and on my phone. I just finished level 290 and had sent out requests to move to the next section of the game. I had received one person's help and was getting ready to accept the second person's help when the game wouldn't load on Facebook. I've tried 3 different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, and yes, Internet Explorer), two of which I have never played the game on. The game loads to 39% and stops. I've sat for several minutes and it will not progress any further. Any ideas what to do? I've already cleared the cache on the browser that I normally use and it has done nothing.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 21 2013. 20:55

Same here, it gets stuck loading at 39%.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 21 2013. 21:12

Loading Stuck at 39% *Measuring Candy*

What is going on with this? Does it have anything to do with the *(Read fbstatic-a.akama.hd.net)* ??? I am frustrated with this and am ready to delete the king games all together. I am tired of getting involved with a game and then someone goes and messes with the programs and the consumer is left hanging. What is the fix? is there a fix? if not just tell people so they are not waisting their time trying to fix something that got screwed up...

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 21 2013. 22:00

· Bunkyme , 2013-08-21 21:12

Loading Stuck at 39% *Measuring Candy*

What is going on with this? Does it have anything to do with the *(Read fbstatic-a.akama.hd.net)* ??? I am frustrated with this and am ready to delete the king games all together. I am tired of getting involved with a game and then someone goes and messes with the programs and the consumer is left hanging. What is the fix? is there a fix? if not just tell people so they are not waisting their time trying to fix something that got screwed up...

*wasting

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 21 2013. 22:01

I have the same problem on ALL BROWSERS!!!  (It just started) 

I even rebooted the computer!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 22 2013. 16:48

Sounds like I am not alone here, I have not been able to play my game on my pc for weeks now because it is stuck on 39%. I have rebooted, closed the game and opened it again. Deleted it and retried nothing is working. Please Advise.

Donna Graham Crow.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 22 2013. 17:43

I, too, am stuck at 39% loading.  I have tried several browsers.  

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 23 2013. 20:18

Jonnyd,thanks for the correction.. *wasting*  was frustrated and was rambling not paying attention to typing.. lol.. Anyways, I also found that after 1pm pacific time that my candy crush loaded just fine. but between 10am and 1pm pacific time, I cannot load the page. just sits at 39%, so now is this an organized control thing? where only specific people can load their pages at certain times?

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 23 2013. 20:21

Same problem with me too only loads to 39%. For 2 days now.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 23 2013. 20:32

Mine not loading either i cleared my cache and rebooted and use google chrome this is not everyone's problem please fix the game and stop telling people it's on there end it's on your end i played a few hours ago.  Please fix so we can go crazy playing again.  Thank-you.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 23 2013. 21:32

I am also having problems with the game not loading. It gets to 39% and won't go any further. I have cleared caches and restarted my computer. Neither has helped. What's going on?

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 23 2013. 22:45

39% issue on FB too. C'mon King at least tell us you acknowledge the issue!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 24 2013. 04:56

Nobody knows, I was sending emails to the company, they asked me many details about my computer, model, browser, etc.

I never had problems before, but now this issue is Twitter Trending Topic, I don´t understand why some people can play, now I hate when someone send me a life Cry I miss to play, please, fix the game !!!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 25 2013. 20:20

Yup.  Did everything noted at some of the other sites.  Tried every browser, they all stopped at 39%.  Deleted app from facebook, signed out and signed back in.  Loaded only to 39%.  Even tried a reboot, nothing works to get it past 39%.

Have resorted to playing on iPad, which doesn't seem to have any problems.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Aug 25 2013. 20:29

Glad I found this page...I am having the same issues..game won't load on Chrome or Firefox past 39%. I submitted three tickets to the admins and all I get is a stupid f*&^ing automated email from them. Whoever runs this game are total idiots who obviously don't care about their customers at all...sick of it!!! Where are they, India?????

(0 - 0 ratings )