My lives keep disappearing!

Answer this question
  • Jul 15 2013. 20:07

I would have a lot of lives saved up.. When I run out I only check off 5 at a time.. So from 60 lives to none all of a sudden! I left the game and came back to 1 life !

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 15 2013. 22:50

It has done this to me several times!!!!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 15 2013. 23:31

My sister said this happened to her about a week ago she hshe more than 50 lives. It happened to me today as I was playing the game. I had15 went played a game and then needed to use a live and they were gone. Ther wasn't even a learnt there. Not sur what happened. is anything going to be done about this?

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 16 2013. 00:15

This has happened to me twice now. Each time I had over 150 lives. Not happy!!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 16 2013. 02:58

Why can't I see my lives on both devices? They show up on my HTC but I request the lives f my IPAD

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 16 2013. 05:50

I have lost a TON of lives! The first time was about 160 lives, the 2nd time was 60 lives me now the 3rd time was 45 lives. This is ridiculous !!!! I've emailed support twice now and still haven't heard back from them

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 16 2013. 10:31

Since the latest update, approximately 2 weeks ago, my lives have been disappearing also. I had 83 saved and they all just went and now it's getting worse! Not only do they keep going but I'm waiting for 3 tickets to get to the next level but as the inbox keeps emptying I'm not able to cash them in to get onto the next level! I refuse to pay so would like to know why this is happening lots since the last update. It did happen before but not often!

Before King.Com tell me to turn off my device and restart, I've already tried all of the possible fixes but nothing's changed!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Jul 16 2013. 18:03

This has happen to me as we'll so frustrated about it has happen 3 times game has more problems now then when I first started playing like 3 months ago

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 2 2013. 21:53

So the last update on my iPhone was supposed to take care of lives being lost but guess what it only worked for a little bit I am now losing lives constantly!!! This needs to b fixed for good

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 2 2013. 23:10

Is there a reason the lives keep disappearing. Its very disappointing to save your lives only to have them just disappear. Starting to be a waste of time. Considering I like the game

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 3 2013. 17:11

I have lost over 150 saved lives twice now, very ticked off!!!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 3 2013. 18:07

Two days ago I had 96 saved lives an today they are gone..what is the problem this is the second time I have lost saved lives..fix this please

(0 - 0 ratings )