Stuck on 35

Answer this question
  • Oct 8 2013. 06:43

I keep getting my Sugar Crush but I don't pass the level. Do I have to have the points it says on top & if so how can I get more points so I can get off this level. I'm so frustrated.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 8 2013. 16:23

How do I move onto Level 36? I completed Level 35 with 3 stars but can not move on. Any tips please?

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 10 2013. 10:53

I'm stuck on 35. I get down to one jelly and can't ever get it. Any tips

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 11 2013. 04:56

I completed Level 35 dozens and dozens of times, but when I go to Level 36, there's a pink LOCK with 3 stars on it, and it won't let me play....VERY Frustrating!!!

I've gotten dozens of lives from friends, too, and have given dozens of lives to them...what's the purpose of playing? NOT FUN!!!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 11 2013. 10:00

I'm stuck

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 11 2013. 10:32

Please help I'm stuck

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 11 2013. 10:47

You have to tap on the aeroplane then do three quest games but you can only do 1 per day but if you put your day forward a day when you complete a quest you will get the next quest but don't forget to put it back again

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 12 2013. 15:22

Finally moved onto Level 36. Once level 35 completed tap on the aeroplane complete a quest. There are 3 quests to play. Only one quest a day. I didn't have any lives from friends and have never purchased anything. To move on took a couple of days.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 14 2013. 10:23

If you change date on your device to next day you would have had next quest no need to have waited but if you do this don't forget to change it back again once you check it has given you the quest

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 14 2013. 13:32

Based on the questions of several folks, I think there are actually two different issues here.

Issue 1: How to beat Level 35 itself

Candy Crush Level 35 is a lot like the tougher Level 65 you'll face later.  There are a bunch of "double jellies" and the board shape has those little "tabs" on the sides which make them harder to match to.  The strategy for winning is complicated, you just have to focus on getting Special Candies and Special Candy Combos.  You have a lot of moves, so going for the big combos is possible with a little luck.  It will also help you hit the target score - and it is necessary to reach this score and clear all the jellies to win.

Issue 2: How to advance past the end of the Episode

Candy Crush Level 35 is the last level in this episode, so when you complete it, you'll advance to a little "plane" icon.  At this point, you can pay money to proceed, or there are several free options.  If you are playing on Mobile, you can play Mystery Quests if you change some settings on your phone.  If you are playing on Facebook, you can harass your friends to get tickets, and with 3 tickets you can move past the block.  For more details, check out this article.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 14 2013. 13:33

If you found these tips helpful, follow us on Facebook.  We're posting new tips and strategies about hard Candy Crush levels all the time.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 14 2013. 22:17

Saga Crush Candy Stuck Veroi 35

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Oct 15 2013. 01:28

After 3 days I finally conquered level 70....only for an error page to pop after it was done. Lost my "win...../now have to start over and attempt to conquer level 70 again. I am about done with this game. Has this happen to anyone else? Can anything be done. Was playing vias facebook.

(0 - 0 ratings )