stuck on level 147

Answer this question
  • Sep 7 2013. 23:31

How do I ask friends on Facebook for extra moves?!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Sep 13 2013. 21:26

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Sep 11 2013. 13:48

I have noticed whenever the candy is reshuffled we lose a move

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Sep 9 2013. 01:44

I have been stuck on level 147 for about 3 weeks and i am about to stop playing this game it seems as if they want you to spend money to play these games if i am not off this level in the next couple of days i will be blocking the app.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Sep 9 2013. 07:13

I HATE THIS LEVEL OMG I'M ABOUT TO DIE RIGHT NOW SERIOUSLY GUYS THIS ISN'T FUN ANYMORE :(

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Sep 9 2013. 14:08

I'm stuck here too, and I'm agreeing that it's losing its fun factor. Complaints:

-Note to the devs: dropping the candy from the top is not an advantage on a 50-move level.No purples is an advantage.

-There are two squares in the corner that, barring specials, you need *eight* breaks to clear: three to access adjacent squares, three to break the meringue (or whatever it is), and two to break the jelly.

-But you can't go after them right away, because if you don't break the middle wall, you will get stuck dealing with shuffles, or worse, wasting moves to get to shuffles.

-The holes in the board near the top make it difficult both to plan ahead a squence of moves, and to make specials. You can't switch when there's a hole or a meringue square, unlike the licorice squares, so you're boned.

-And the bombs. When they're not ruining a good run by actually going off because there's not a single matching candy within half the board, they're making you waste moves on squares already emptied of jelly when you need those moves to work down on the opposite side of the board.

So yeah, anyone who understands this, help!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Sep 9 2013. 15:28

Omg iam bout to quit.the game is no longer fun.who would enjoy being on same level fot 6 weeks.

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Sep 9 2013. 15:46

I beat lvl 147 2 times yesterday on my laptop and my phone and it will not let me move on to the next level this has pissed me off it has done this to me onec before now this is unexceptable need to advance me today please!

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Sep 11 2013. 16:27

Help me

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Sep 11 2013. 18:55

So stuck an sick of it need help please

(0 - 0 ratings )

• Sep 12 2013. 14:59

I was stuck on level 147 for 2 months and finally did it. get a lot of striped candy and candy balls and don't use them if you don't have too and you will move on.

(0 - 0 ratings )